Refreshing of SVN icons and other problems

CodeLite installation/troubleshooting forum
marfi
CodeLite Expert

Refreshing of SVN icons and other problems

Post by marfi »

Hi,
I've recently discovered few problems/bugs in the CL. They are:
1) Refreshing of SVN icons on file saving doesn't work. The same task triggered via a context menu works fine, so it looks like the notification about file saving doesn't arrive to the SVN plugin (I guess...).
2) If "Autohide output pane on successful build" option is enabled, then the output panel is hidden also after each (successful) particular project build during a build of whole workspace. In my opinion, this feature should be disabled for workspace build or (better solution) the Output pane should be hidden after WHOLE workspace is successfully built.
3) There are some problems with proper placement of "error/warning marks" (maybe also breakpoint marks) if the number of file lines changed. The problem doesn't appear if the file is modified by the keyboard, but you can simple reproduce it in the following way:
- generate some syntactic errors (it is pretty easy ;) )
- right click on some 3rd party class in your code and select "Add Include File for XXX" function from a context menu
- add proposed file header to your code
In this case, the position of error marks don't update so they point to incorrect code lines. This problem occurs also in other cases when a source code is modified in some other way then by a keyboard.

I hope you will be able to reproduce these problems as well. My system is Ubuntu 9.04 and CL rev 2843.
Best regards
Michal