CodeLite spell checker plugin

CodeLite's announcements
frank_frl
CodeLite Expert

CodeLite spell checker plugin

Post by frank_frl »

Hi to all,

I have a spell checker plugin based on hunspell for CodeLite written a few years ago, I want to share. The archive contains a CL workspace, a prebuild dll for Windows and an US English dictionary.
Other dictionaries can be downloaded from:http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries
Since I do all my programming normally on Windows, I never builded, tried it on MAC or Linux, but it should work there as well.
I moved the resources from wxFormBuilder to wxCrafter, so you will need the latest CodeLite release to build it.
To use the workspace without changes the project folder should be placed two levels under the CodeLite source folder.
e.g.:
./CodeLite
./projects/SpellCheck

The archive can be downloaded from:
http://www.Lichtner.de/downloads/ClSpellChecker.7z

Frank
eranif
CodeLite Plugin
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: CodeLite spell checker plugin

Post by eranif »

Hi Frank!

Thanks for sharing, can I integrate it into codelite's git tree? it will be easier for other people who don't build codelite on daily basis

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
frank_frl
CodeLite Expert

Post by frank_frl »

eranif wrote:Hi Frank!

Thanks for sharing, can I integrate it into codelite's git tree? it will be easier for other people who don't build codelite on daily basis

Eran
Sure you can, but as I said, I never tried it on MAC, Linux. So maybe check first if the included hunspell lib project builds on those OSs.

Regards

Frank
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

frank_frl wrote:Sure you can, but as I said, I never tried it on MAC, Linux. So maybe check first if the included hunspell lib project builds on those OSs.
Don't worry about that ;) I will integrate them into codelite's build system ( Mac / Linux ) and will test it

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
Jarod42
CodeLite Expert

Post by Jarod42 »

It seems it is not included in CL 5.2
It seems that, in the code it misses a connect to OnDirChanged.
Tested on win successfully (after recompilation and the addition of the event connection) :-)