General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
garfield
CodeLite Enthusiast
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: c++

A "case-study" - Compiling FreeImage

Post by garfield »

Hi,
I tried compiling FreeImage library, imported trough VS Import, and selecting the mingw tool-chain.
The main (only) issue was that non of the libs ware added to the project, so I have to add them manually.
After that the compilation went smoothly.

However, I was unable to link against the compiled dll, no matter what I tried! (unresolved etc..)

For a test I done the same procedure in code::blocks. Imported the solution (again manually adding all libs) and disabled the "make import lib option", just to get close to the CL scenario.
The code compiled and I have no problems compiling and linking to that dll (from CL projects including of course )

I tried all compile and declaration flags I can think of with no success at all :( ...Too bad CB commands are not visible when compiling, for me to able to recreate the environment in CL

The closes thing that comes into mind is the colling convention to be the root of the problem. Or the defines that export the functions... I really dont have a clue.

Considering both IDEs share the same tool-chain its some config that CB does and CL does not...or the reverse.

Im asking for advise.
Thank you.
MihailNaydenov

PS Dummy dlls I made and linked against in CL went OK
eranif
CodeLite Plugin
IDE Question: C++

Re: A "case-study" - Compiling FreeImage

Post by eranif »

When posting a build problem, please make sure that you read this sticky post:

http://codelite.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=804#p3562

In order for us to help you, we need to see the build output.
*ALL* of it
Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
garfield
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by garfield »

Building the FreeImage library:
(VS import, switched all projects to gcc tool chain)

----------Build Started--------
C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c ""mingw32-make.exe" -j 4 -f "FreeImage.2005_wsp.mk""
----------Building project:[ ZLib - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/ZLib'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/ZLib'
----------Building project:[ OpenEXR - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR'
----------Building project:[ LibTIFF - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibTIFF'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibTIFF'
----------Building project:[ LibRawLite - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite'
----------Building project:[ LibPNG - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibPNG'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibPNG'
----------Building project:[ LibOpenJPEG - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibOpenJPEG'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibOpenJPEG'
----------Building project:[ LibMNG - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibMNG'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibMNG'
----------Building project:[ LibJPEG - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibJPEG'
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibJPEG'
----------Building project:[ FreeImage - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage'
g++ -shared -fPIC -o Debug/FreeImaged.dll Source/FreeImage/./Debug/BitmapAccess.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/ColorLookup.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/FreeImage.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/FreeImageC.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/FreeImageIO.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/GetType.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/MemoryIO.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PixelAccess.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/J2KHelper.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Plugin.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginBMP.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginCUT.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginDDS.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginEXR.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginG3.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginGIF.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginHDR.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginICO.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginIFF.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginJ2K.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginJP2.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginJPEG.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginKOALA.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginMNG.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginPCD.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginPCX.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginPFM.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginPICT.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginPNG.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginPNM.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginPSD.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginRAS.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginRAW.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginSGI.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginTARGA.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginTIFF.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginWBMP.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginXBM.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PluginXPM.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/PSDParser.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/TIFFLogLuv.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Conversion.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Conversion16_555.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Conversion16_565.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Conversion24.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Conversion32.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Conversion4.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Conversion8.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/ConversionRGBF.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/ConversionType.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/Halftoning.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/tmoColorConvert.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/tmoDrago03.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/tmoFattal02.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/tmoReinhard05.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/ToneMapping.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/NNQuantizer.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/WuQuantizer.o Source/DeprecationManager/./Debug/Deprecated.o Source/DeprecationManager/./Debug/DeprecationMgr.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/CacheFile.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/MultiPage.o Source/FreeImage/./Debug/ZLibInterface.o Source/Metadata/./Debug/Exif.o Source/Metadata/./Debug/FIRational.o Source/Metadata/./Debug/FreeImageTag.o Source/Metadata/./Debug/IPTC.o Source/Metadata/./Debug/TagConversion.o Source/Metadata/./Debug/TagLib.o Source/Metadata/./Debug/XTIFF.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/Background.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/BSplineRotate.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/Channels.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/ClassicRotate.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/Colors.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/CopyPaste.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/Display.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/Flip.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/JPEGTransform.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/MultigridPoissonSolver.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/Rescale.o Source/FreeImageToolkit/./Debug/Resize.o "-L." "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/LibJPEG/Debug" "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/LibMNG/Debug" "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/LibOpenJPEG/Debug" "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/LibPNG/Debug" "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/LibRawLite/Debug" "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/LibTIFF/Debug" "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/OpenEXR/Debug" "-LE:/staff/FreeImage//Source/ZLib/Debug" -lLibJPEG -lLibMNG -lLibOpenJPEG -lLibPNG -lLibRawLite -lLibTIFF -lOpenEXR -lZLib -lwsock32 -O0
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage'
----------Build Ended----------
0 errors, 0 warnings

Build a test executable using the compiled dll:

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c ""mingw32-make.exe" -j 4 -f "FreeImage.2005_wsp.mk""
----------Building project:[ TestCL - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/TestCL'
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/TestCL/main.cpp" -g -o ./Debug/main.o "-I." "-I." "-IE:/staff/FreeImage//Source"
g++ -o ./Debug/TestCL ./Debug/main.o "-L." "E:\staff\FreeImage\Debug\FreeImaged.dll"
./Debug/main.o: In function `main':
E:/staff/FreeImage/TestCL/main.cpp:7: undefined reference to `_imp__FreeImage_GetCopyrightMessage@0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [Debug/TestCL] Error 1
mingw32-make.exe: *** [All] Error 2
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/TestCL'
0 errors, 0 warnings

Build a test executable using a Code::Blocks compiled dll:

----------Building project:[ TestCL - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/TestCL'
g++ -o ./Debug/TestCL ./Debug/main.o "-L." "E:\staff\FreeImage\Debug\FreeImaged.dll"
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/TestCL'
0 errors, 0 warnings

An interesting note: When compiling the dll in CB i reused all the libs already generated by CL. Two of them(LibRawLite, OpenEXR) failed to link, and I had to recompile them in CB again in order to build the dll. The resulted dll worked well however, as shown.

Im sorry I can supply you with more info about the CB compilation. As I said all flags are hidden and I only get:
-------------- Build: Debug Win32 in FreeImage ---------------

Linking dynamic library: Debug\FreeImaged.dll
Output size is 14.50 MB
Running target post-build steps
copy Debug\FreeImaged.dll Dist
Execution of 'copy Debug\FreeImaged.dll Dist' in 'E:\staff\FreeImage' failed.
Nothing to be done.

Thats it.

Thanks
MihailNaydenov
garfield
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by garfield »

There is the build log for the two said libraries that needed a recompile

Building OpenEXR

----------Building project:[ OpenEXR - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR'
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfB44Compressor.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfB44Compressor.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfChannelList.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChannelList.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfBoxAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfBoxAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfChannelListAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChannelListAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfChromaticities.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChromaticities.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfChromaticitiesAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChromaticitiesAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfCompressionAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfCompressionAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfCompressor.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfCompressor.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfConvert.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfConvert.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfCRgbaFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfCRgbaFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfDoubleAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfDoubleAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfEnvmap.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfEnvmap.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfEnvmapAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfEnvmapAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfFloatAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfFloatAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfFrameBuffer.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfFrameBuffer.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfFramesPerSecond.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfFramesPerSecond.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfHeader.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfHeader.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfHuf.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfHuf.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfInputFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfInputFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfIntAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfIntAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfIO.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfIO.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfKeyCode.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfKeyCode.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfKeyCodeAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfKeyCodeAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfLineOrderAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfLineOrderAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfLut.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfLut.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfMatrixAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfMatrixAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfMisc.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfMisc.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfOpaqueAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfOpaqueAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfOutputFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfOutputFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfPizCompressor.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPizCompressor.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfPreviewImage.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPreviewImage.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfPreviewImageAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPreviewImageAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfPxr24Compressor.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPxr24Compressor.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfRational.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRational.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfRationalAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRationalAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfRgbaFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRgbaFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfRgbaYca.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRgbaYca.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfRleCompressor.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRleCompressor.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfScanLineInputFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfScanLineInputFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfStdIO.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfStdIO.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfStandardAttributes.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfStandardAttributes.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfStringAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfStringAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTestFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTestFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfThreading.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfThreading.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTileDescriptionAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTileDescriptionAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTiledInputFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledInputFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTiledMisc.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledMisc.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTiledOutputFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledOutputFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTiledRgbaFile.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledRgbaFile.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTileOffsets.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTileOffsets.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTimeCode.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTimeCode.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfTimeCodeAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTimeCodeAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfVecAttribute.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfVecAttribute.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfVersion.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfVersion.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfWav.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfWav.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmImf/ImfZipCompressor.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfZipCompressor.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Imath/ImathBox.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Imath/./Debug/ImathBox.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Imath/ImathColorAlgo.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Imath/./Debug/ImathColorAlgo.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Imath/ImathFun.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Imath/./Debug/ImathFun.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Imath/ImathMatrixAlgo.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Imath/./Debug/ImathMatrixAlgo.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Imath/ImathRandom.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Imath/./Debug/ImathRandom.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Imath/ImathShear.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Imath/./Debug/ImathShear.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Imath/ImathVec.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Imath/./Debug/ImathVec.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Iex/IexBaseExc.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Iex/./Debug/IexBaseExc.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Iex/IexThrowErrnoExc.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Iex/./Debug/IexThrowErrnoExc.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/Half/half.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o Half/./Debug/half.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmThread/IlmThread.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThread.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmThread/IlmThreadMutex.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThreadMutex.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmThread/IlmThreadPool.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThreadPool.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR/IlmThread/IlmThreadSemaphore.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThreadSemaphore.o "-I." "-I./" "-I./IlmImf" "-I./Imath" "-I./Iex" "-I./Half" "-I./IlmThread" "-I../ZLib"
ar rcus ./Debug/OpenEXR.lib IlmImf/./Debug/ImfAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfB44Compressor.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfBoxAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChannelList.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChannelListAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChromaticities.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfChromaticitiesAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfCompressionAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfCompressor.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfConvert.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfCRgbaFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfDoubleAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfEnvmap.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfEnvmapAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfFloatAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfFrameBuffer.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfFramesPerSecond.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfHeader.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfHuf.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfInputFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfIntAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfIO.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfKeyCode.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfKeyCodeAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfLineOrderAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfLut.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfMatrixAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfMisc.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfOpaqueAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfOutputFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPizCompressor.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPreviewImage.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPreviewImageAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfPxr24Compressor.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRational.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRationalAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRgbaFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRgbaYca.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfRleCompressor.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfScanLineInputFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfStandardAttributes.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfStdIO.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfStringAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTestFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfThreading.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTileDescriptionAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledInputFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledMisc.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledOutputFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTiledRgbaFile.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTileOffsets.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTimeCode.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfTimeCodeAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfVecAttribute.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfVersion.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfWav.o IlmImf/./Debug/ImfZipCompressor.o Imath/./Debug/ImathBox.o Imath/./Debug/ImathColorAlgo.o Imath/./Debug/ImathFun.o Imath/./Debug/ImathMatrixAlgo.o Imath/./Debug/ImathRandom.o Imath/./Debug/ImathShear.o Imath/./Debug/ImathVec.o Iex/./Debug/IexBaseExc.o Iex/./Debug/IexThrowErrnoExc.o Half/./Debug/half.o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThread.o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThreadMutex.o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThreadPool.o IlmThread/./Debug/IlmThreadSemaphore.o
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/OpenEXR'
0 errors, 0 warnings, total time: 00:00:21 seconds

Building LibRawLite

----------Building project:[ LibRawLite - Debug ]----------
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite'
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite/src/libraw_c_api.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -DLIBRAW_NODLL -DLIBRAW_LIBRARY_BUILD -DNO_LCMS -o src/Debug/libraw_c_api.o "-I." "-I./"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite/internal/dcraw_common.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -DLIBRAW_NODLL -DLIBRAW_LIBRARY_BUILD -DNO_LCMS -o internal/Debug/dcraw_common.o "-I." "-I./"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite/internal/dcraw_fileio.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -DLIBRAW_NODLL -DLIBRAW_LIBRARY_BUILD -DNO_LCMS -o internal/Debug/dcraw_fileio.o "-I." "-I./"
g++ -c "E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite/src/libraw_cxx.cpp" -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D_LIB -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -DLIBRAW_NODLL -DLIBRAW_LIBRARY_BUILD -DNO_LCMS -o src/Debug/libraw_cxx.o "-I." "-I./"
In file included from ./libraw/libraw.h:34,
from E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite/src/libraw_c_api.cpp:24:
./libraw/libraw_types.h:37:1: warning: "NO_LCMS" redefined
<command-line>: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from dcraw/dcraw.c:3622:
dcraw/dcraw.c:3623:1: warning: "LIBRAW_LIBRARY_BUILD" redefined
In file included from dcraw/dcraw.c:258:
dcraw/dcraw.c:259:1: warning: "LIBRAW_LIBRARY_BUILD" redefined
dcraw/dcraw.c: In member function 'void LibRaw::identify()':
dcraw/dcraw.c:7080: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
dcraw/dcraw.c:7081: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite/src/libraw_cxx.cpp:31:1: warning: "LIBRAW_LIBRARY_BUILD" redefined
In file included from ./libraw/libraw.h:34,
from E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite/src/libraw_cxx.cpp:32:
ar rcus ./Debug/LibRawLite.lib internal/Debug/dcraw_common.o internal/Debug/dcraw_fileio.o src/Debug/libraw_c_api.o src/Debug/libraw_cxx.o
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `E:/staff/FreeImage/Source/LibRawLite'

An interesting note: In Code::Blocks LibRawLite compiles without redifine warnings:

-------------- Build: Debug Win32 in LibRawLite ---------------

Compiling: internal\dcraw_fileio.cpp
Compiling: src\libraw_c_api.cpp
Compiling: src\libraw_cxx.cpp
Compiling: internal\dcraw_common.cpp
Linking static library: .\Debug\LibRawLite.lib
ar.exe: creating .\Debug\LibRawLite.lib
Output size is 588.41 KB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 2 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

MihailNaydenov
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

Where can I obtain the sources for this library?

My guess is that there is a macro "EXPORT" of some kind which is not defined by codelite which are needed when linking a DLL (similar to WXUSINGDLL & WXMAKINGDLL)

Eran
garfield
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by garfield »

https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeim ... stribution

For the dll to build, except for all project static libs, wsock32 must also be added!

Thank You
MihailNaydnov
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

garfield wrote:https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeim ... stribution

For the dll to build, except for all project static libs, wsock32 must also be added!
I downloaded and imported the solution.

I modified codelite make the import process more smooth by changing the following:
- Offer a compiler selection to the user so codelite will use it in the import process
- When using GNU toolchain, convert all extensions from .lib -> .a
- If missing prepend 'lib' to static libraries
- Set the correct configuration type according to the .vcproj (it was a bug which was fixed)

After doing all the above changes, the import went *much* smoother, and I only needed to specify the build order + link libraries to the DLL project

I now got the DLL compiled in Debug and Release mode, can you post here your sample program so I can try and link it?
Eran
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

Hi Garfield!

I just compiled linker and ran the 'Examples' source code which comes with the source files. The Link went fine and so did the execution.

I even tried to link both static and dynamic (both worked),
the only difference is that for static, you need to specify the entire libraries and add the pre-processor: FREEIMAGE_LIB

I can see single diff between my link and yours:
Your linking line:

Code: Select all

My buid lines:

Code: Select all

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:/MinGW-4.4.0/bin/mingw32-make.EXE"  -j 4 -f "FreeImage.2005_wsp.mk""
----------Building project:[ TestFreeImage - DebugDLL ]----------
mingw32-make.EXE[1]: Entering directory `C:/Development/C++/FreeImage/TestFreeImage'
g++ -c  "C:/Development/C++/FreeImage/TestFreeImage/main.cpp" -g  -o ./Debug/main.o "-I." "-I.."  "-I." "-I." "-I../Source" 
g++ -o ./Debug/TestFreeImage ./Debug/main.o  "-L." "-L.."  "-L." "-L../Debug"  -lFreeImaged  
mingw32-make.EXE[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Development/C++/FreeImage/TestFreeImage'
0 errors, 0 warnings
Note that I am using: -L/path/to/dll and -lFreeImaged

Maybe this explains it?
BTW: to allow the link, you will need to change your DLL name to be libFreeImaged.dll
Eran
garfield
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by garfield »

Ok, thanks. May be there is(was) something wrong with my environment. After some playing with the mingw version, used by default, and recompiling, it links ok on my machine too...for now at least. I even reversed the original version of mingw back and still compiles... Now Im unable to recreate the problem. Lets call it a happy ending.

Thank you, and sorry of wasting your time as it seams ...
MihailNaydenov

PS Im still using the original method of linking - adding the dll as option to the linker. It works fine.