"make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'." on CodeLite 13 from official CodeLite Debian Buster Repository [Solved]

General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
var_null
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

"make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'." on CodeLite 13 from official CodeLite Debian Buster Repository [Solved]

Post by var_null »

Hello, before I was able to build my project without problems a few times (checked the output directory and ran the binary without problems)

Now, even after deleting the Debug directory, making changes to project files and saving them again, I've the following problem:

Code: Select all

/bin/sh -c '/usr/bin/make -j4 -e -f  Makefile'
----------Building project:[ MedCen_Plus - Debug ]----------
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/user/CProjects/Workspace/MedCen_Plus'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/user/CProjects/Workspace/MedCen_Plus'
====0 errors, 0 warnings====
Last edited by var_null on Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
DavidGH
CodeLite Plugin

Re: "make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'." on CodeLite 13 from official CodeLite Debian Buster Repository

Post by DavidGH »

Hi again,

I downloaded the project and I couldn't get it to build either. So I compared its settings with those of a standard Frame+wxCrafter project loaded from the New Project dialog. I then morphed its Build Settings into yours.

Building now works (and the program runs). I've attached before/after screenshots

Regards,

David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
var_null
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: "make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'." on CodeLite 13 from official CodeLite Debian Buster Repository

Post by var_null »

Thank you very much for taking the time of checking this

Everything works great now

Regards