General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
Agrest123
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Multiple files in one folder

Post by Agrest123 »

Hey there.
I'd like to be able to write multiple files in one folder visible in the workspace tree. I just write a lot of programs for practice and I'd like to have a quick acces to all of them. So idealy for me this would mean writing multiple files in one folder so that I wouldn't have to jump between many workspaces. Unfortunately when I try to add a new file to the folder and run it - the debugger doesn't detect any errors, but the console instead of the program displays info:
/home/ernest/.codelite/tmp/ernest/codelite-exec.sh: line 3: /home/ernest/Dokumenty/Kody/Inwest/build-Debug/bin/SrednieWazone: No such file or directory
My username is ernest, i write my programs in /home/ernest/Dokumenty/Kody my current workspace is Inwest and SrednieWazone is my current project name (in which I'm trying to make multiple files)
My version of CodeLite is 15.06.6 and I run it on Linux Mint 21.

Do you have any Idea how can I make multiple-files-in-one-folder thing doable? Thanks a lot! :D

Jarod42
CodeLite Expert
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: Multiple files in one folder

Post by Jarod42 »

You mean several "projects" in one folder. (each files has its own main and is unrelated to the other files)?
(or have a way to treat single file as project).