Discuss here codelite i18n support
Quark66
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Czech translation

Post by Quark66 »

So dear colleagues,
Codelite IDE is very very nice tool. Easy to use, easy to understand and very "light". I would like to learn programming (or "do small exe programs") my children and than a tried to translate into Czech a couple sentences, menus..etc.
Wow, after hour 10% completed. It is funny and very easy to do..

If someone can help, I would be happy. My experiences and ability to do without help: Coverage/experience in areas: Czech lang - 100%, programming C: 60%, ws and special developers 40%.
Next time, or if you wish I'll attach codelite.po file (and target cs/codelite.mo of course)

Quark66
Quark66
CodeLite Curious

Re: Czech translation

Post by Quark66 »

Whoops I have already 50% done! Remaining only specific verbs around C++object language ("inheritance,.."), svn, "wxWidgets",... I am seeking apropriate words without precision lost. In many cases I use original (terminus technicus). So cross fingers for another 5 days (nights)
Quark66
CodeLite Curious

Post by Quark66 »

Here it is! 88% done. (It's like deconding of human genom...). I will not continue because of this is the break :idea: point where I cannot bring useful words there.

Unfortunately I dont understand exactly some special programmers term from OO programming. Than I did not translate it. Translation I took as a hobby, as non-prof-programmer. "I am only "C hello world builder ". e.g. No cvs, no c++. My typical project has no more than one.c and one.h file 555 lines of code :-).

If someone can translate or correct a couple of circumstances, I will be happy

Feel free to use it, modify it, delete it!

mkucera66@seznam.cz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DavidGH
CodeLite Plugin

Post by DavidGH »

Hi,
Feel free to use it
Thanks! I've added it to the git repo :) .

Regards,

David
Quark66
CodeLite Curious

Post by Quark66 »

Many thanks Dave. This time is a little bit millenium point for me - The first public work for open community, for others around the world. Good feeling.
My next "job": I browse a details of IDE environment (design, variables and so on) and I will prepare some info/ideas next time. For beta next version for example.

Nice - mice clicking day!
Mirek Quark Kucera