The weekly build for Nov 29, 2015 is available [ v9.0.5 ]

This forum is for the weekly builds only.
srini2174
CodeLite Enthusiast
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: The weekly build for Nov 29, 2015 is available [ v9.0.5

Post by srini2174 »

Hi,

It is because in the build configuration the gcc version is given as 481. So if the directory is renamed as gcc481TDM_dll instead of just gcc_dll it should compile fine.

Thanks,
Srinivasan.B
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

DoctorRover wrote:So was there a special reason for changing the icons?
All the icons are now generated from SVG files (its needed for generating hi-res images for OSX) taken from the Ubuntu's "Humanity" icon theme
I will try and create some SVG files - these are the best I could found, I will see if I can create some SVG files that can fit more nicely

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

srini2174 wrote: So if the directory is renamed as gcc481TDM_dll instead of just gcc_dll it should compile fine.
I am aware of the workaround, however, I would rather not have this kind of backward incompatibility in the coming version (this is why I reverted the commit in git master)
It will only cause a flood on the forum with the same question repeating itself...

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
DoctorRover
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by DoctorRover »

eranif wrote:
DoctorRover wrote:So was there a special reason for changing the icons?
All the icons are now generated from SVG files (its needed for generating hi-res images for OSX) taken from the Ubuntu's "Humanity" icon theme
I will try and create some SVG files - these are the best I could found, I will see if I can create some SVG files that can fit more nicely
Eran
That's a very good "special reason", I think.
First of all, speaking about the Ubuntu's "Humanity" icon theme, I can say that I just love these icons and I can only welcome using this theme as a basis for the CodeLite's icons.

I'm not a professional designer, but I have some basic skills to work with SVG files. Maybe I can help a little with making new icons? If you provide some guidelines, I can try to do something...
You're never too old to Rock'n'Roll if you're too young to die.
Yaakuro
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by Yaakuro »

Hi there

Well I think that the new icons in the toolbar and in the workspace view are not good. I really liked the dark theme and that seems to be gone. Event the the fresh farm icon set was really nice. The debugging icons are now really a bit confusing.