CodeLite installation/troubleshooting forum
jfouche
CodeLite Guru
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

First try with QMakePlugin

Post by jfouche »

Eran

As I'm giving an eye to Qt, and as I don't like Qt Creator (which lack symbol view), I try your QMakePlugin. I followed your tutorial, and I'm facing the following problem :
1 - I defined a QMake configuration : MyQMake : C:\Qt\2009.03\qt\bin\qmake.exe, win32-g++, C:\Qt\2009.03\
2 - I created a new QMake based project, using Plugins -> QMake -> New qmake based project
-> The project doesn't contain any file :shock: (with gui and console)
Jérémie
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Re: First try with QMakePlugin

Post by eranif »

Its not a problem - the project indeed does not contain any files..

Other than that, did you find other problems?

Try adding a file manually, and see if it compiles
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
jfouche
CodeLite Guru

Post by jfouche »

OK, I thought you provided some templates... Now, everything is fine.
Other than that, did you find other problems?
Yes : Go to project settings, Qmake tab, and add another lib (for example) : QT += sql. I'm facing a very strange behaviour with the cursor jumping and adding spaces at the end of the line when tapping inside :D

I think it could be usefull to add (like wxFormBuilder plugin) a menu when right clic on a ui file, to open Designer. If you don't want to spend time on this, may be I will find time to implement it (tell me).
Jérémie
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

jfouche wrote:I think it could be usefull to add (like wxFormBuilder plugin) a menu when right clic on a ui file, to open Designer. If you don't want to spend time on this, may be I will find time to implement it (tell me).
Actually, one of the last changes I did for the plugins, is by adding this event: wxEVT_TREE_ITEM_FILE_ACTIVATED
Which tells the plugins that an item in the file or explorer tree is being activated and whether they want to override the default opening, so as a result of this change (and in addition to the menu entry) you can now open wxFB file by d-clicking it or hitting ENTER.

I will do the same for .ui files

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread