It is available on github:
It seems work well, but I have just two questions about some topics.
I reused the C++ lexer module (Id 3) and redefined 3 internal names:
They are associated to:
Code: Select all
"Id: 5" - "C++ keyword" -> "glsl Keyword" "Id: 16" - "Workspace tags" -> "glsl Function" "Id: 19" - "Local variables" -> "gl_ Variable"
- KeyWords0: for keyword and data types
- KeyWords1: for glsl internal functions
- KeyWords3: for gl_ reserved words (variables)
Now the questions...
1) Is there a way to use KeyWords4?
(because if I assign it I don't see results... eventually also to extend C++ syntax)
2) Exist an alternative method to load/import a external lexers group, instead that add manually to lexers.json?
Thanks in advance.